CD: South Korean Muisical: HEDWIG New Make-up (Mr. Cho Seung-Woo Version)

I am very happy to have this CD, because this seems to be live recording, so I can imagine actual stages well!
There are two CDs. In the second CD, several pieces from the first CD were recorded in different arrangements and rhythms, so we can happily taste two types of one song.

I have the CD of 2013 version, too.
(Here is a motion picture at recording.)
I think singing of Mr. Cho Seung-Woo has become better and been more polished than the 2013 version CD.
Further, this version is live recording! His live singing seems to be so good!!
Also, Mr. Cho Seung-Woo's rock singing is very rhythmical and beautiful, not just noisy, so we can listen them very comfortably.

Same as the 2013 version CD, I like "Wig in a Box" best in this CD. It is very beautiful piece!
I think I will become fond of all HEDWIG musical songs through these CDs.

Pictures of the jacket inform me of the scenes of stages.
Here is a motion picture which shows his new make-up and styles.

Recently I am very stressful, but I can happily get rid of stress by listening these CDs.


* The Japanese article.

----------------------------------------
Be the way, I saw a Korean movie "Assassination" which Mr. Cho Seung-Woo performed in it.
We thought this movie would not come to Japan owing to it's contents (story), but it came here relatively soon.
I think I can understand the directors' intention and this movie is no problem for us Japanese.
It is totaly very nice and well-made movie.
In this movie, I think Mr. Cho Seung-Woo' tender-hearted atmosphere is outstanding.

Comments